Alumni of the Luke Group -- Click on Thesis Titles for link to download
- PhD thesis: Application of Chemical Pressure to Magnetically Frustrated Pyrochlores
- Completed 2017.
- Current position: NSERC Postdoc, Rice University
- PhD thesis:
- Completed 2009.
- Present Position: Postdoctoral Research Fellow at PSI (Switzerland).
- Present Position: Professor of Physics at Remnin University (China).
- PhD thesis: μSR and Susceptibility Studies of the Normal State of Unconventional Superconductors
- Completed 2008.
- After graduation: Research Scientist at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Present position: Assistant Professor of Physics, University of Illinois.
- MSc thesis: Magnetic Properties of the Pyrochlore Ho2Ru2O7.
- Completed 2007.
- MSc thesis: Studies of Zn-Doped Bi2212
- Completed 2005.
- MSc thesis: Muon Spin Relaxation Investigation of the Spin Dynamics of Geometrically Frustrated Chromites
- Completed 2004.